Holiday Travel Tips
The holiday season is in full swing and we are coming up on some of our busiest travel days of the year at the Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE). Here are some quick tips to ensure your experience at EGE is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
- With the increase of flights and passengers we recommend getting to the airport at least an hour and a half prior to your scheduled departure. Expect heavy traffic that could cause slowdowns. If you find yourself at your gate with time to spare, remember we have places to eat, a bar and free wi-fi to help pass the time until your departure.
- Be sure to check the flight status page for flight status updates. In the terminal, you will find flight status monitors spaced throughout the concourse.
- To help get you through the TSA security checkpoint line as quickly as possible please familiarize yourself with the TSA security screening information, liquid rules, identification rules, and permitted/prohibited items lists.
- Please plan to be at your gate 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
- For arrivals, visit our ground transportation page for rental car, taxi and shuttle options.
- Lastly, please keep in mind that the snow/weather is one of the big draws of the area and we cannot control when or how much it snows. Weather is the main reason for any flight delays.
We hope your visit through the Eagle County Regional Airport provides you with a great travel experience and all our best wishes for a great holiday season.
-Eagle County Regional Airport