Badging at Eagle County Regional Airport
Access to the sterile, secure or any controlled area at the airport is managed by the administrative office at the Eagle County Regional Airport. All airlines, ground handlers, concessionaires or contractors must contact the administrative office to gain access to these areas. Location and hours of the office are:
219 Eldon Wilson Rd.
Gypsum, CO 81631
Tuesday 9:30 – 11:30 AM
Thursday 9:30 - 11:30 AM and 2:00 - 4:00 PM
- Appointments for testing can be made by calling the office or by emailing email@example.com. No testing can begin without a completed application that has been signed by the authorized signatory.
- Bring 2 pieces of identification to the testing appointment, identification must meet the same requirements as the I-9 form
- The application for badges can be found HERE if you would like to fill it out prior to your appointment
- Study and take the applicable test. (Please allow at least 90 minutes)
- Have picture taken and fingerprints as needed for specific access
- Get badge number to check status online
Cleared badges will be posted online Tuesday through Friday mornings. They will be posted by badge number so be sure to keep the number given to you by the administrative office. Everyone is encouraged to check online for badge status before calling the office. The badge clearing process usually takes three to five business days, but there are times it can take longer.
The current list of cleared badges as of April 1, 2020:
|Badge Number||Last Name||Notes|
|12031||KRI||Ready for Pickup|
|12032||HAY||Ready for Pickup|
|12033||KRE||Ready for Pickup|
|12034||LOT||Ready for Pickup|
|12310||YUH||Ready for Pickup|
|12349||ALM||Ready for Pickup|
|12350||ZUN||Ready for Pickup|
|12353||GRI||Ready for Pickup|
|12374||ZUL||Ready for Pickup|