Badging at Eagle County Regional Airport
Access to the sterile, secure, or any controlled area at the airport is managed by the administrative office at the Eagle County Regional Airport. All airlines, ground handlers, concessionaires or contractors must contact their authorized signatory to gain access to these areas. Location and hours of the office are:
219 Eldon Wilson Rd.
Gypsum, CO 81631
Tuesday 1:00 - 2:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 - 10:00 AM
Tuesday 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Thursday 9:30 - 11:30 AM
New AOA Badging Process:
- Authorized signatory drops signed application off to the EGE admin office and coordinates an appointment to test at least 10 days out.
- Badge applications can be found HERE.
- Individual arrives at their appointment and tests. Pass your test - get your badge.
- Must have hard copy, signed application to test.
- MUST have 2 forms of approved ID at the appointment or you will be sent away.
- Acceptable forms of ID can be found HERE.
- Please allow at least 90 minutes for computer testing and training
New SIDA/CAB Badging Process:
- Authorized Signatory coordinates an appointment for the individual to get fingerprinted.
- Individual will drop off their signed application at appointment #1 and get fingerprinted.
- Wait for fingerprints to clear. Check for cleared individuals at the bottom of this page.
- Once cleared, schedule appointment #2 for badge testing.
- Arrive at appointment #2 and test. Pass your test – get your badge.
Renewal AOA/SIDA/CAB Badging Process:
- Authorized signatory will schedule an appointment for badging through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive with signed application. Pass your test – get your badge.
- MUST have 2 forms of ID at the appointment or you will be sent away.
Cleared individuals will be posted online Monday through Friday mornings, excluding holidays. They will be posted by badge number so be sure to keep the number given to you by the administrative office. Everyone is encouraged to check online for individual status before coming into or calling the office. The individual clearing process usually takes three to five business days, but there are times it can take longer. For example, out-of-country born individuals can take over seven business days to go through the clearing process.
The current list of cleared individuals as of September 27, 2021
|Badge Number||Last Name||Notes|
|12669||MCA||Badge Ready for Pickup|
|12692||BAU||Schedule for Testing|
|12694||BRY||Schedule for Testing|
|12708||CAR||Schedule for Testing|
|12752||CAD||Schedule for Testing|
|12795||COH||Schedule for Testing||Bring 2 forms of ID|
|12843||VOL||Schedule for Testing|
|12851||REY||Schedule for Testing|
|12925||LEP||Schedule for Testing|
|12927||BAC||Schedule for Testing|
|12949||SMI||Schedule for Testing|
|12950||LAR||Schedule for Testing||Bring 2nd form of ID|
|12968||PRE||Schedule for Testing||Bring 2 forms of ID|
|12973||MCG||Schedule for Testing|
|12974||DAH||Schedule for Testing|
|12978||ESC||Schedule for Testing|
|12980||SCH||Schedule for Testing|
|12981||CAR||Schedule for Testing|
|13146||BRI||Schedule for Testing|
|13147||NET||Schedule for Testing|
|13151||LAK||Schedule for Testing|
|13152||LAN||Schedule for Testing||Bring 2 forms of ID|
|13153||KNI||Schedule for Testing|
|13154||LEE||Schedule for Testing|