Badging at Eagle County Regional Airport
Access to the sterile, secure or any controlled area at the airport is managed by the administrative office at the Eagle County Regional Airport. All airlines, ground handlers, concessionaires or contractors must contact their authorized signatory to gain access to these areas. Location and hours of the office are:
219 Eldon Wilson Rd.
Gypsum, CO 81631
Monday& Friday 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 9:30 – 11:30 AM and 3:30 - 6:00 PM
Thursday 9:30 - 11:30 AM and 2:00 - 4:00 PM
New AOA Badging Process:
- Authorized signatory emails signed badge application to email@example.com or drops off to the EGE admin office and coordinates an appointment to test at least 10 days out.
- Badge applications can be found HERE.
- Individual arrives at their appointment and tests. Pass your test - get your badge.
- Must have hard copy, signed application to test.
- MUST have 2 forms of approved ID at the appointment or you will be sent away.
- Acceptable forms of ID can be found HERE.
- Please allow at least 90 minutes for computer testing and training
New SIDA/CAB Badging Process:
- Authorized Signatory coordinates an appointment for the individual to get fingerprinted.
- Individual will drop off their signed application at appointment #1 and get fingerprinted.
- Wait for fingerprints to clear. Check for cleared individuals at the bottom of this page.
- Once cleared, schedule appointment #2 for badge testing.
- Arrive at appointment #2 and test. Pass your test – get your badge.
Renewal AOA/SIDA/CAB Badging Process:
- Authorized signatory will schedule an appointment for badging through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive with signed application. Pass your test – get your badge.
- MUST have 2 forms of ID at appointment or you will be sent away.
Cleared individuals will be posted online Tuesday through Friday mornings. They will be posted by badge number so be sure to keep the number given to you by the administrative office. Everyone is encouraged to check online for individual status before calling the office. The individual clearing process usually takes three to five business days, but there are times it can take longer.
The current list of cleared individuals as of November 24, 2020
|Badge Number||Last Name||Notes|
|11150||NIE||Ready for Badge Pickup|
|11540||HEN||Ready for Badge Pickup|
|11648||ANT||Reschedule for Testing|
|12215||MAI||Schedule for Testing|
|12454||LUC||Ready for Badge Pickup||Bring 2nd form of ID|
|12498||O'HA||Schedule for Testing|
|12506||DUR||Schedule for Testing|
|12508||CAL||Schedule for Testing||Bring 2 forms of ID|
|12509||RUI||Ready for Badge Pickup||Bring 2nd form of ID|
|12510||DOO||Ready for Badge Pickup||Bring 2nd form of ID|
|12512||RID||Schedule for Testing|
|12520||HER||Reschedule for Testing||Bring 2 forms of ID|
|12521||THO||Ready for Badge Pickup|
|12524||DOT||Schedule for Testing|
|12525||VIL||Schedule for Testing|
|12528||FER||Schedule for Testing||Bring 2 forms of ID|
|12530||BEA||Schedule for Testing||Bring 2 forms of ID|
|12539||BUR||Schedule for Testing||Bring 2 forms of ID|
|12541||HUR||Schedule for Testing||Bring 2 forms of ID|
|12547||BAR||Schedule for Testing|
|12548||GON||Schedule for Testing|
|12551||RUD||Schedule for Testing|
|12555||OLS||Schedule for Testing|
|12556||SAB||Schedule for Testing|
|12557||EJN||Schedule for Testing|
|12562||GAL||Schedule for Testing|
|12564||DUA||Schedule for Testing|
|12565||BOD||Schedule for Testing|
|12566||APR||Schedule for Testing|
|12567||VIL||Schedule for Testing|
|12569||GAL||Schedule for Testing|