Statistics & Research
Please contact airport administration for current statistics at 970-328-2680.
Eagle County Regional Airport by the numbers:
- Dedication Date September 14, 1947
- Size 635 acres
- Elevation 6,547 ft. ASL
- Runway 9,000 ft. long, 150 ft. wide
- Terminal Building 86,000 sq. ft.
- 6 gates
- 3 airlines
- Multiple ground transportation companies
- 7 rental car companies
- Terminal Aircraft Parking: 10 spaces for Boeing 757 aircraft size
- Traffic for 2015 was 40,136 operations
- Total passengers in 2015 was 320,111
- Enplanements for 2015 was 158,450
- Total area with 9,000 ft. runway 3,754,250 sq. ft.
Enplanements and Operations Data:
- Complete 2017 and historic enplanements and operations data
Additional information available at airnav.com