Parking is $8 per day in the Airport’s Short Term Parking Lot and $6 per day in the Long Term Parking Lot. See the attached parking layout map for the location of each lot. In addition, two free parking lots (space limited on a first come first serve basis) are located at the east end of the Airport, across from the Vail Valley Jet Center on Eldon Wilson Road.
Your Eagle County Regional Airport Parking Options:
- RV's AND TRAILERS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN ANY PARKING LOT
- Short Term parking (Closest to Terminal) - $8.00 per day, up to two hours free
*Free handicap parking is available in the Short Term Lot. (Requires valid Handicap Parking Permit)
- Long Term parking (West of Terminal) - $6.00 per day
- Limited Free Parking, East of Terminal (30 day maximum, spaces limited)
- Monthly, 6-month, and 12-month discounted permit parking options. Parking is located just steps from the terminal. Please call 970-401-0934 for more details.
All parking is prepaid. To pay for parking visit one of the three pay kiosks in the Airport terminal located inside Terminal entrances 3, 4, and 5. Cash, credit, and debit cards are accepted at the kiosks. However, please note that when paying with cash, change cannot be dispensed from these machines. The instructions on the kiosk will ask you to enter your license plate number and the duration of your stay. You will then receive a receipt. You do NOT need to put the receipt in your vehicle, though we recommend you keep the receipt as proof of payment.
For questions about parking, please contact Republic Parking at 970-401-0934
Extend your stay
To pay for additional days, or to pay before you arrive at the Airport, simply download the PARKMOBILE app and follow the simple instructions. For the Short-Term Lot, please use Zone 5301 and for the Long-Term Lot, please use Zone 5302. You may also visit Parkmobile at their website.
Eagle County Regional Airport Rules and Regulations
- PARKING IN THE FREE PARKING LOT IS FOR PASSENGERS ONLY.
- The Eagle County Regional Airport is not responsible for damage or theft of vehicles while they are parked in the Airport’s parking lots.
- You must pay prior to departing on an aircraft.
- Vehicles can be parked as long as the space is paid for.
- The Airport reserves the right to tow any vehicle parked outside of the designated parking spaces at the owner’s expense.
- Any vehicle leaking fluids is subject to tow.
- Any vehicle impeding snow removal operations is subject to tow.
Click map to enlarge.