Eagle County Regional Airport offers convenient options for travelers in need of parking. Both short-term and long-term lots are near the main terminal and offer two user-friendly payment options.
ALL PARKING IS PREPAID
Pay at a Parking Kiosk
Located inside Doors 3, 4, or 5 of the main Airport Terminal
Input license plate number
Select lot (short term or long term)
Enter number of days needed
Pay with a credit card
Pay with your phone
You can pay or extend your stay on your phone through ParkMobile
Or download the ParkMobile App available on iOS and Android.
Short-Term Lot is Zone 5301
Long-Term Lot is Zone 5302
For questions about parking, please contact LAZ Parking at (303) 550-3410 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
0-2 hours FREE
License plate number must be entered into pay station
$8.00 per 24 hours
$6.00 per 24 hours
Permit Lot B
Monthly discounted parking options steps from the terminal
Please call (303) 550-3410 for pricing and details
If you need to pay for a parking citation, please visit Parking Revenue Recovery Services (PRRS) or follow the directions on the bottom of the citation.
To dispute a citation, please send an email to appeals@ParkingRevenueRecovery.com and cc email@example.com.
General Rules and Regulations
- Payment MUST be made prior to departing on an aircraft.
- RV's and trailers are not permitted without prior approval. For assistance call (970) 328-2680
- Free accessible parking is available in the Short-Term Lot with proper Persons with Disabilities placards and/or license plates.
- Eagle County Regional Airport and LAZ Parking are not responsible for damage or theft of vehicles while they are parked on airport property.
- Any vehicle leaking fluids or impeding snow removal operations is subject to tow.
- The airport reserves the right to tow any vehicle for violation of parking rules and regulations.
Click to enlarge